Club Coach (CanSkate) Clinic:
- Be a registered Skate Canada Member
- Must have passed at least one complete Junior Bronze STARSkate test – proof of this must accompany registration
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Successfully complete the NCCP CanSkate Pre-Course Training Module – instructions will be emailed to all participants once registration deadline has passed.
Regional Coach (Primary STARSkate) Clinic
- Must be a Skate Canada Professional Coach in good standing with Skate Canada.
- Must be CanSkate Certified
- Must have passed at least one complete STAR 5 Test, or Senior Bronze STARSkate test OR one Junior Bronze free skate test and one other complete Junior Bronze STARSkate test – proof of this must accompany registration
- Successfully complete the Regional Coach Home Study – this was distributed to all Club Coach Participants when they took the Club Coach Clinic. If you have lost or misplacef your Regional Coach Home Study you can contact the Section Course Administrator to purchase a new set of materials.
Provincial Coach (ISPC) Clinic:
Please contact Skate Canada Manitoba’s Section Course Administrator if you are interested in attending the Provincial Coach Clinic.
- Must be a Skate Canada Professional Coach in good standing with Skate Canada
- Must be Regional Coach Certified
- Successfully complete the Provincial Coach Home Study – this may be ordered from Skate Canada’s Member Manitoba Section Course Administrator
National Coach Clinic
Please review the information from Skate Canada on the National Coach Pathway
For further questions, contact Skate Canada Manitoba’s Section Course Administrator
For information on the Skate Canada Coach pathways please visit the info centre