Waiver Submission’s to Skate Canada Manitoba is no longer required. Clubs are required to keep all signed waivers at your club until August 30, 2021.
Please find below resources to assist you and your club in implementing the Return to Play Protocols required for Skate Canada Programs and figure skating related activities:
- Virtual Training FAQ for Coaches & Clubs
- Skate Canada Program Requirements and Delivery Standards – COVID-19
- Pre-Season Preparation Checklist (PDF)********Updated July 6, 2021
- Pre-Season Preparation Checklist (Word) ******Updated July 6, 2021
- Facility Meeting – Things to Discuss (PDF)
- COVID Emergency Response Plan Template (PDF) *****Updated July 6, 2021
- Sanitation – Things to Consider (PDF)
- Facility and Session Checklist (PDF)
- Facility and Session Checklist (Word)
- Participation Screening Tool (PDF) ********Updated July 6 2021
- Club Session Record Form (PDF)
- Club Session Record Form (Word)
CanSkate & COVID Resources
Skate Ontario and Patinage Quebec put together sample COVID lesson plans for Agility 1, Agility 2, Balance 1, Balance 2 and Control 1, Control 2 Check out these circuits for inspiration for your own sessions.