Assessment Chair Information
Make sure to watch the eLearning webinar STAR 1-5 Test Chair Seminar with Heather McMahon.
COVID & Assessment Day Requests:
COVID Assessment Day Protocol – NEW For those planning an Assessment Day during COVID please read through the protocols that must be in place at your club for & during an Assessment day.
All requests for an Assessment day(s) must be sent to the office (email@example.com) for review. Requests must be submitted no later than two weeks prior to the start of registration. When submitting your request please include the following information:
- Host Club and Location
- Date of event
- Type of event (monitoring/feedback, assessment day, workshop, seminar, etc…)
- Length of event, hours of ice booked
- Number of participants expected to be involved
Protocols for Assessment Days will be developed and distributed to our stakeholders.
Accepting assessment day requests until October 31st.
Please submit only one assessment day per email. Once the request has been approved by the office it will be forwarded to the Section Assessment Day Coordinator, Diane Harder, for approval and organization.
Please note that submission of requests does not guarantee approval of the event as all assessment days are subject to evaluator availability.
If you have any inquiries please contact the Section Assessment Day Coordinator Diane Harder
- Assessment Coordinator Guide NEW
- Judges Bureau Rep Guidelines – Update July 2020
- Post Event Report
- Test Day Financial Reports A and B
- Permission to Test out of Region Form