- Sectional Championships
- STARSkate Regional Championships
- Skate Canada Manitoba Synchro Championships
- Prairie Regional Synchronized Skating Championships
- Manitoba Open
- STARSkate Championships
- Crocus Invitational
- FunSkates and Club Managed Events
Local Organizing Toolkit
The LOC Toolkit is a collection of templates, samples and tip sheets to assist the Local Organizing Committees during the planning process. For easy reference, the Toolkit symbol is found throughout the LOC Guidelines followed by the referenced documents name. Documents are all listed below.
Steps in organizing an SCMB or Regional event:
These three documents need to be submitted to SCMB by August 15. Once submitted our Events Management Committee will review for approval.
- Competition Announcement Form – Sectional Competitions
- Competition Announcement Form – Regional Competitions
- Budget Form
- Sanction Application
** ALL events must have 15 rooms blocked for Officials.
Once you have completed the competition, submit the following documents:
- Post Event Report – no later than four weeks after your event
- FIVE Programs from your event
- Return any unused medals/ribbons not damaged
Clubs who are interested in hosting a FunSkate please submit your Competition Announcement Form and Sanction to SCMB. Your announcement needs to be approved by our Events Management Committee. The section will contact you once it has been approved.
- Fee Guideline 2017/18
- Online Registration Information
- Announcer Notes – Regionals
- Volunteer Types
- Emergency Action Plan
- Planned Program Sheet
- How to Create Music Labels (using Excel spreadsheet)
- Music Sign-In Sheet
- Video Intstructions
- Partnership Request Letter – SAMPLE